September 25, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct repairs as a result of a water service leak on Fenwood Crescent, Rossmore.
- Repairs will begin Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1 pm, with an expected completion time of 6 pm the same day.
- The north portion of Fenwood Crescent will be reduced to one lane of traffic in the construction area. Motorists and residents are asked to avoid the construction area while work is taking place when possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, affected residents on Fenwood Crescent may experience an interruption to service, intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction. Taylor Drive is expected to remain unaffected.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.