October 26, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be completing a water valve replacement on Grove Street between Prospect Avenue and Ontario Street in Picton on Friday, October 27.
- Work will begin 1 pm on October 27, with an expected completion time of 4 pm the same day.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents on Grove Street will experience a temporary interruption to water service and could experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water when service is restored. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.