The Water and Wastewater Department will be conducting service repairs on Main Street, Wellington.
- Repairs will begin Thursday, February 2 at 9:00 am, with an expected completion time of 1:00 pm the same day.
- Wellington Main Street between West Street and Wharf Street and West Street will be reduced to one lane for the duration of repairs.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents in the area of the repair may experience coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.