The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct repairs on Thursday, May 20 as a result of a water service leak on Taylor Drive in Fenwood Gardens, Rossmore.
- Repairs will begin on May 20 at approximately 8 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Taylor Drive will be reduced to one lane for the duration of the repairs. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents living in the area may experience loss of water pressure, intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.