Construction on the new Wellington Main Street pedestrian crossing is scheduled to begin on Monday, July 26.
The pedestrian crossing will cross Wellington Main Street in the area of St. Andrews Anglican Church on the north side of the road (244 Wellington Main Street) and Wellington United Church on the south side (243 Wellington Main Street).
- Construction of the surface works will last approximately two weeks and is scheduled to begin on Monday July 26, 2021.
- Construction will take place from 7am to 5pm Monday to Thursday. Construction on Fridays will be limited to mornings only, 7am to 12pm.
- Traffic disruptions will occur as a result of this work. Flaggers will be present to direct traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels may be elevated throughout the construction project.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.