October 12, 2023
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH) has declared the COVID-19 outbreak over at H.J. McFarland Memorial Home.
- The outbreak began on September 26.
- The Home will return to normal operations.
- Mask wearing, while voluntary, is strongly encouraged by the Home to ensure the health and safety of residents, visitors, and staff.
- Home staff is working with HPEPH to deliver the updated COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot to eligible residents in the coming weeks.
- If you have any questions, you can contact H.J. McFarland Memorial Home at 613.476.2138.