January 25, 2021
- The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct emergency repairs as a result of a water main leak on County Road 28.
- Repairs will begin at 1:00 pm, Monday, January 25, 2021, with an expected completion time of 7:00 pm the same day.
- County Road 28 between Fenwood Crescent(s) may be reduced to one lane for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, customers on County Road 28 from Salisbury Road west towards and including Fenwood Crescent, Taylor Drive, and through to Weatherhead Road may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations or loss of pressure and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.