The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct emergency repairs as a result of a watermain break on Ena Street in Picton.
- Repairs will begin on Monday, April 18 at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 4 pm the same day.
- Ena Street will be closed to all but local traffic during the repairs. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, services on Ena Street may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations or temporary loss of service and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.