Contractors retained by the municipality will be conducting a geotechnical investigation along County Road 49 between Spencer Street and Folkard Lane from December 13-20.
- The work will include drilling boreholes in the vicinity of County Road 49 to understand the subsurface conditions.
- The drilling will take place between the hours of 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Minor traffic disruptions and lane restrictions are expected along County Road 49 between Spencer Street and Folkard Lane.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The County is doing the work to help plan for road reconstruction along with a new sewage pumping station. The project is expected to begin in the spring of 2022. More information will be shared with the public when it becomes available.
- If you have questions, contact the County at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.