The County’s Operations staff will be undertaking maintenance of the Millennium Trail between Monday, April 4 and Friday, April 15.
- Maintenance will include brushing of overgrown sections, improving sightlines at corners and intersections, and addressing sections where vegetation is encroaching on the useable surface of trail.
- Work will commence at both of the Trail extents and progress towards the centre.
- Work will take place Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm.
- Residents are asked to avoid brushing operations on the trail if encountered.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.