Maintenance work will occur in the areas of First Avenue and Harbouview Avenue in Wellington throughout the week of July 17.
- Contractors will be grinding stumps along the roadsides.
- Work is expected to be complete by Friday, July 21.
- Roadways will remain open and access to all driveways will be maintained
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work. Motorists are asked to avoid the area if possible
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.