Individuals born on or before December 31, 2009 who are looking for their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine can walk in to a mobile vaccination clinic in Wellington, Consecon or Picton in the next week without an appointment.
The mobile vaccination clinic schedule is as follows:
- Sunday August 22 – 10am – 1pm – Wellington Park
251 Wellington Main Street, Wellington
- Tuesday August 24 – 1pm – 3pm – Consecon Park
25 Porter Street, Consecon
- Wednesday August 25 – 10:15 am -12 pm – Picton Cenotaph
Picton Main Street & Walton Street
- Wednesday August 25 – 1pm – 3pm – London Ave parking lot
26 London Ave, Picton
- Tuesday August 31 – 10am – 1pm – Giant Tiger parking lot
Corner of Elizabeth St and Picton Main Street, Picton
- Tuesday August 31 – 10am – 12pm – North Marysburgh Town Hall
2699 County Road 8, Waupoos
- Tuesday August 31 – 1pm – 3pm – Athol Town Hall
1685 County Road 10, Cherry Valley
The clinics will be run by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health and will offer both the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines (subject to availability). No appointments are necessary, and the clinics are open to any eligible individual who was born on or before December 31, 2009 (including 11-year olds who will be turning 12 in 2021).
Individuals requiring their second dose should be mindful that a minimum of 28 days between doses is required. Bring photo ID and your health card.
Come prepared for the weather and the potential to wait by bringing water, an umbrella, and wearing sunscreen and a hat.
The walk-in clinic at the Prince Edward Community Centre (375 Picton Main Street) is still available for residents to receive their vaccinations without appointments. Hours for this clinic are:
- Monday August 23 – 9:30am – 2:30 pm
- Thursday August 26 – 9:30am – 2:30 pm
- Monday August 30 – 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday September 13 – 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Monday September 27 – 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
A limited number of pre-booked appointments are available until August 28 at the mass vaccination clinic at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre in Belleville. These appointments can be booked using the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health booking system.
Residents can also receive their vaccination at participating local pharmacies, by contacting the pharmacy directly. Please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations for location and registration information.
For a list of all walk-in, mobile and pre-booked vaccination opportunities in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, visit the HPEPH website.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.