The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct water service repairs on Lake Street between Albert Street and 32 Lake Street in Picton on Friday, July 16.
- Repairs will begin at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- There are not expected to be traffic disruptions; however, heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents living in the area, including residents of the 32 Lake Street Condos and Twin Pines Apartment Buildings, may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations or temporary loss of service and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once repairs are complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.