The Water and Wastewater Department will be conducting emergency repairs as a result of a watermain break on Consecon Street, north of Second Street, in Wellington.
- Emergency repairs will begin today, January 4, at approximately 12 pm (noon), with an expected completion time of 9 pm the same day.
- Consecon Street north of Second Street will be reduced to one lane. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents on Consecon Street north of Second Street will experience an interruption to water service while construction is taking place. Once water service is restored, customers are likely to experience coloured water as a result of the repairs.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.