The County will remove snow along roadsides in Picton the night of Thursday, February 2 – Friday, February 3.
- Crews will start snow removal along roadsides beginning at 9 pm on Thursday and will work until approximately 7 am on Friday.
- The roadsides scheduled for snow removal are along Lake Street to Prospect Avenue, King Street and Paul Street, and the areas of Bridge Street, Church Street and Owen Street.
- This work may cause increased noise levels in the area. These disruptions will be brief.
- Starting around 9 pm on Thursday night, residents are asked to refrain from parking on the streets in these areas, if possible, to allow for an easy snow removal process.
- The municipality reminds residents that an overnight parking restriction is in effect on all Prince Edward County roads from December 1 – March 31, between the hours of 12 am and 6 am.
- The overnight parking restriction includes all municipal parking lots, except in these areas posted with winter parking sections:
- Mary Street parking lot (Picton): Spaces in the first row to the Ieft of the entrance are designated for overnight parking.
- 55 King Street parking lot (Picton): Parking is permitted along the right side of the lot on odd-numbered days and along the left side of the lot on even-numbered days.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.