March 15, 2023
Pedestrian and traffic disruptions may occur on Picton Main Street on Thursday, March 16.
- Bain’s Excavating will be working on private property at 10 Picton Main Street on March 16.
- The work may cause traffic and pedestrian disruptions on Picton Main Street between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Pedestrians and motorists are asked to approach the site with caution or avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.