November 1, 2023
On Wednesday, November 22, the Planning and Development Committee will hold a meeting pursuant to Sections 34 and 53 of the Planning Act.
A combined statutory public meeting and decision meeting will take place for the following applications:
- Rezoning File No.: Z38-22 – 2353 County Inc. (o/a Trae Resort) – 2353 County Road 7 – Part Lot 48-49 Concession Bayside Part 1 47R5522 subject to interest in PE124605; Ward 8 (North Marysburgh) – Rezone to permit development of an eco-cabin resort with 31 cabins, a clubhouse with an event space, together with a spa and walking trails. Planner: Matt Coffey (email@example.com)
- Rezoning File No.: Z18-23 – Bufflehead Holdings Inc. – 17945 Loyalist Parkway – Part Lot 18 Concession 1 Part 2 47R985 except Part 1 47R7962 subject to HL8645; Ward 7 (Hillier) – Rezone to add an Estate Winery as a permitted use. Planner: Scott Pordham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Consent & Rezoning File No.: B94-20, B95-20 & Z80-20 – Brian Ross & Wilma Ross – 323 Kelly Road – Part Lot 18 Concession 1 Part 2 47R985 except Part 1 47R7962 subject to HL8645; Ward 5 (Athol) – Sever to create two new lots and rezone the property as a result of the consent. Planner: Emily Overholt (email@example.com)
- Consent & Rezoning File No.: B16-22 & Z20-22 – Michael Scott – 2876 County Road 10 – Part Lot 26 Concession 1 North of Black River Parts 2, 3, 5 & 6 47R9011 subject to an easement over Parts 2 & 5 47R9011 as in SM4549; Ward 9 (South Marysburgh) – Sever to create one new lot and rezone the property as a result of the consent. Planner Emily Overholt: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Consent & Rezoning File No.: B40-22 & Z42-22 – Georgios Georgiou & Kyria Georgiou – South of 103 Hennessy Street – Part Lots 47, 49 & 62 Plan 3 Rossmore and Part Lot 60 Concession 1 Geographic Township of Ameliasburgh and Part Elm Island Part 1 47R9142; Ward 4 (Ameliasburgh) – Sever a lot addition to benefit 103 Hennessy Street and rezone the property as a result of the consent. Planner: Emily Overholt (email@example.com)
The meeting will take place at Shire Hall (332 Picton Main Street) beginning at 7 pm.
The public is invited to participate either in-person, virtually, or through written comments submitted to the respective planner prior to the meeting.
Members of the public who wish to speak at the public meeting, either in-person or virtually, can register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday, November 21. Upon registering to speak at the meeting, members of the public will be emailed instructions on attending the meeting in person or a unique link and directions for participating in the meeting via Zoom.
For more information, including information about preserving your appeal rights, please contact Development Services, 280 Picton Main Street, 2nd Floor, Picton, ON K0K 2T0, or call 613.476.2148.