- The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct planned sanitary sewage pump station and forcemain testing and inspections on Wellington Main Street, Wellington.
- Work will take place on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm the same day.
- Wellington Main Street will be reduced to one lane between Narrow Street and Water Street for the duration of the work. Traffic control will be in place. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes if possible.
- Testing and inspection will not impact water quality or sanitary sewer service. Residents will not experience any interruptions or impacts to service as a result of this work.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.