Road crews will be undertaking the final steps of rural road rehabilitation projects, starting Monday August 23. This work will include the application of double surface treatment material with fog seal.
Work will be taking place in the following areas:
- Victoria Road (Loyalist Parkway to County Road 23)
- Stinson Block Road (CA 1036 to 2km southeast)
- Salem Road (Loyalist Parkway to CA 1910)
- Christian Road (County Road 2 to Highway 62)
- Prinyers Cove Crescent (loop from CA 153)
- Prinyers Drive (Prinyers Cove Crescent to End)
- Cressy Bayside Road (County Road 8 to End)
The work may cause minor traffic delays and may causes elevated noise levels during the process. More information about the rural road rehabilitation projects and double surface treatment is available on The County’s website.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.