County staff and contractors continue to work on several road rehabilitation projects across the municipality. The final preparations and work taking place may cause minor traffic delays and elevated noise levels.
County staff continue to complete final grading and compaction in advance of the final road surface application of double surface treatment by contractors.
The application of surface treatment material – the final step in the road resurfacing projects – has begun and is expected to be complete by September 16. After the material settles, the contractors will paint the lines on the roadways where lines were previously painted, being County Road 13 for this year.
The roads receiving the double surface treatment rehabilitation program this year are:
- Mountain Road (entire road)
- County Road 13 (Civic Address 508 to County Road 16)
- Old Milford Road (McKinley Crossroad to south of Miller Road)
- McFaul Road (entire length)
- Stinson Block Road (Edward Drive to Civic Address 1036)
- Hiscock Shores Road (entire length)
- Harbard Road (entire length to Harbard Lane)
- Gardenville Road (entire length)
- Potter Road (entire length)
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.