County Road 10 between Upper Lake Street and County Road 1 (Sandy Hook Road) will closed on Wednesday, September 27.
- The closure will take place between 7 am and 4 pm.
- The closure is required so that work crews can install a cross culvert across County Road 10.
- Local traffic will be able to access their homes and businesses during the closure.
- Flaggers will be on site to direct traffic.
- Traffic heading toward Cherry Valley will be directed to detour around the closure using Upper Lake Street.
- Traffic coming into Picton will be directed to detour around the closure using County Road 1 and Highway 33.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.