The County will remove snow along roadsides in Wellington, Bloomfield and Picton February 19-21.
- Crews will start snow blowing roadsides in Wellington and Bloomfield beginning at 9 pm on Friday, February 19.
- Crews will move on to Picton on February 20-21.
- This work may cause a minor disruption to traffic and increased noise levels in the area. These disruptions will be brief.
- The municipality reminds residents that an overnight parking ban is in effect on all Prince Edward County roads from December 1 – March 31, between the hours of 2 am and 6 am.
- The winter parking restriction includes all municipal parking lots, except in these areas posted with winter parking sections:
- Mary Street parking lot (Picton): Spaces in the first row to the left of the entrance are designated for overnight parking.
- 55 King Street parking lot (Picton): Parking is permitted along the right side of the lot on odd-numbered days and along the left side of the lot on even-numbered days.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.