Bridge Street in Picton between Church Street and Eyre Street will be closed to traffic on Thursday, September 2.
- Developers at the Port Picton Subdivision Site will be installing a sanitary connection.
- The work is scheduled to take place between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm.
- The detour route will follow Church Street and Eyre Street.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.