Replacement of the retaining wall at 7 Bridge Street in Picton will begin on Tuesday, November 23.
- Traffic and sidewalk disruptions will occur on Bridge Street between Picton Main Street and Mortimer Street for the duration of construction.
- Construction will take place from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
- The work is anticipated to take two weeks to complete.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair. Motorists and pedestrians are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- The existing retaining wall is in poor condition and requires replacement. This project is being funded by the Connecting Links Grant that the municipality received from the Government of Ontario.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.