August 18, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct repairs as a result of a water service leak at 25 Harvey Street in Picton.
- Repairs will begin on Friday, August 18 at 12 pm, with an expected completion time of 6 pm the same day.
- Harvey Street will be will be reduced to one lane of traffic. Motorists are asked to take alternate routes when possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality or service; however, residents nearby to the construction area could experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.