Paving on Picton Main Street will occur throughout the week of November 6.
- This work will take place on Picton Main Street between Johnson Street and the south entrance of the Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital. Click here to view the detour route.
- The work is necessary for the placement of base and surface asphalt.
- While work is in progress, access to properties will be restricted until the street is open to traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.