May 23, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be performing a service repair at 159 Wellington Main Street on Wednesday, May 24.
- Repairs will begin on May 24 at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Wellington Main Street between Belleville Street and Beach Street will be reduced to one lane of traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality or service; however, residents nearby to the construction area could experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.