A tree removal operation will take place at Macaulay Heritage Park on Tuesday, March 30.
- Two Black Locust trees will be removed. An arborist report found that the trees are in significant decline. The dead areas of the canopy pose a significant threat to the property, road, utilities, and pedestrians below.
- Two Sugar Maples at the Park are in good health. The dead limbs in the canopy of these trees will be removed.
- Church Street between Union Street and York Street will be closed from 8 am until 4 pm on Tuesday, March 30.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the tree removal.
- County staff are working with County Arborists to identify native trees appropriate for the site. The trees will be planted later this year.
- The work is weather dependent. Updates will be provided on the County’s Facebook and Twitter
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.