Several full closures of the Bay of Quinte Skyway Bridge on County Road 49 will take December 3-9.
December 3 – 5 full closure:
A full closure of the Skyway Bridge will take place from Saturday, December 3 until Monday, December 5.
- Starting at 6 am on Saturday, December 3 until 6 am on Monday, December 5, no traffic will be permitted to pass over the bridge.
- The closure is intended for concrete placement of the closure strip to connect the new decks together prior to final paving. This work is part of the Segment E stage.
December 5 – 9 overnight closures:
- Full nightly closures of the bridge will take place from Monday, December 5 to Friday, December 9.
- The closures will take place every night from 9 pm to 6 am.
- The closure is intended for the installation of a modular expansion joint at the south abutment of the bridge.
- Please refer to the Glenora Ferry website for more information about using this service as an alternative route.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the project website.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.