The municipal parking lot in Bloomfield will be closed on Monday, October 2 for line painting.
- The closure will occur from 6 am until noon.
- The lines will be reconfigured to maximize the number of parking spaces.
- In addition, crews will paint a designated electric vehicle parking space. A new Level 2 charger will be installed in the lot this fall and go into operation by the end of 2023.
- The line painting is part of a project to improve the Bloomfield parking lot, including a bus shelter (installed in 2022), fence and walkway repairs, improved lighting, and an additional accessible parking space.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.