An updated detour route for Phase 2 of the West Mary Street sanitary sewer reconstruction project will be in place beginning Tuesday, October 31.
- Ferguson Street will be closed to through traffic between West Mary Street and Grove Street until further notice. View the update detour map.
- The closure is necessary to allow for sewer installation work to take place at the entrance of Rotary Park.
- Traffic control will be in place. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality or sanitary sewer service. Should coloured water be experienced due to vibrations from construction, customers are encouraged to flush the cold water tap closest to the water meter until water runs clear once work is complete.
- Notice will be given once Ferguson Street has reopened to traffic.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.