The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct leak detection testing on the Rossmore/Fenwood Gardens Drinking Water System.
- Water flows in the distribution system are higher than normal and surface level monitoring has not identified any potential leak locations.
- Testing will begin at 8 am on Wednesday, May 26, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Leak detection testing is not expected to impact water quality; however, customers connected to the Rossmore/Fenwood Gardens Drinking Water System may experience intermittent, short-duration pressure fluctuations and coloured water while testing is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of testing.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- There will not be traffic disruptions as a result of this work.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.