The County is reminding Millennium Trail users that a section of the trail in Wellington will be closed June 24-25.
- The closure is required as a contractor for the municipality undertakes a geotechnical investigation in the area.
- This work is part of the design phase for the Wellington Trunk Watermain and Sanitary Sewer Project.
- Cyclists and pedestrians can detour around the trail closure by following Highway 2 (Belleville Street), Niles Street, West Street, Second Street, Consecon Street, Wellington Main Street, and Cleminson Street. See the attached map for more details.
- Visit the County website to learn more about water and wastewater infrastructure upgrades planned for Wellington.
- If you have questions, contact the County at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.