The winter parking season ends on March 31, 2022. Paid parking resumes in downtown Picton on April 1 at 9 am. Overnight parking restrictions on County roads will end on March 31 at 11:59 pm.
Paid parking in Picton
- Pay and Display parking is available along Picton Main Street between Bridge Street and Chapel Street, as well as on Elizabeth Street, King Street, and Ross Street at a cost of $1.50 per hour. (See map below). Drivers must pay for parking Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm from April 1 to November 30.
- Pay and Display parking is available in Market Lane for $0.50 per hour from 9 am to 5 pm April 1 to November 30.
- Drivers can pay using the Mackay Pay App on their phone or by using coins, a credit card or non-PIN debit card at the machine.
- Free parking is available at all times in the municipal lots located at 55 King Street and on Mary Street.
Overnight parking restrictions
- Unless otherwise signed, overnight parking is permitted on roadsides within The County between April 1 and November 30.
Paid parking at municipal boat launches and seasonal no-parking restrictions at water access points are scheduled to begin on May 1, pending Council approval. A future notice will share more details about these programs.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward’s Customer Service Desk at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, email@example.com.