Pulverizing of the existing hardtop surface on several area roads will begin on Monday, May 17 as part of Phase 2 of the 2021 Rural Roads Rehabilitation program. Culvert replacements on these roadways will continue to take place during this time. The work may cause minor traffic delays and may create noise and minor dust.
Following pulverization, work will continue on these roads in preparation for the double surface treatment process later this summer.
Areas affected by the work include:
- Cressy Bayside Road (County Road 8 to the end)
- Prinyers Drive (Prinyers Cove Crescent to the end)
- Prinyers Cove Crescent (loop from Civic Address 153)
- Christian Road (Highway 62 to County Road 2)
- Salem Road (Civic Address 1910 to Loyalist Parkway)
- Victoria Road (County Road 23 to Loyalist Parkway)
- Stinson Block Road (near Civic Address 1036 to 2 km southeast)
Learn more about road rehabilitation and preventative maintenance in Prince Edward County.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.