The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct watermain repairs on Edgecliff Crescent, Picton.
- Repairs will begin Monday, January 24, 2022 at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Edgecliff Crescent will be open to local traffic only. Local traffic will be directed around the work area as needed. Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, all residents on Edgecliff Crescent will experience temporary loss of water service, intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction when it is in service.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once repairs are complete and water service is restored.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.