The vaccine clinic scheduled today, Monday, January 17, in Picton from 1-7pm is cancelled due to heavy snowfall.
People who had scheduled appointments can either rebook an appointment through COVID-19 vaccination portal or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900 (TTY for people who are deaf, hearing-impaired, or speech-impaired: 1-866-797-0007). They can also walk in at one of the upcoming clinics in Picton (see list below).
The pediatric vaccination clinic that was scheduled for Monday, January 17 has been rescheduled to Thursday, January 20 from 2-4 pm and Monday, January 24 from 3-6 pm. People who had appointments can either rebook an appointment through the provincial portal or walk-in for these dates.
The upcoming clinics are:
- Thursday, January 20, 10am to 4 pm (pediatric clinic from 2-4 pm)
- Monday, January 24, 1-7pm (pediatric clinic from 3-6 pm)
- Thursday, January 27, 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday January 29, 9 am to 5 pm (pediatric clinic only)
- Monday, January 31, 1-7 pm
- Thursday, February 3, 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday, February 5, 9 am to 5 pm (pediatric clinic only)
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.