- Small kitchen with oven, fridge and sink
- bar area
- tables and chairs for up to 90 guests
- stage, lighting and sound equipment
- projector screen
- wheelchair accessible building
- Wellington Town Hall offers 1247 square feet (29’ by 43’) of space for your event
- The Hall can seat 84 guests comfortably
Wellington Town Hall was originally built in 1882 to serve as a schoolhouse. It became Wellington’s
district Town Hall in the early 1900s. The building has been designated by the Ontario Heritage Act as
a significant landmark.
Wellington Town Hall is home to the Wellington Ward Recreation Committee, which uses the building
for fitness and leisure programs including Yoga and Tai Chi. The Hall hosts special events and community gatherings. Call today for more information or to book your own event!
To book the Wellington Town Hall you must call the Wellington Recreation Committee to check availability:
Wellington Recreation Committee