I would like to have my Tax Bills emailed to me
The County of Prince Edward is now offering electronic billing services to its property tax customers. The emailed version of the tax bill will include the same information as a regular paper bill. Billing dates and available payment options will remain the same.
Please complete and submit the Registration Form for Tax E-Billing.
Tax Payment Options
- In Person at the Edward Building, Suite 103 (280 Picton Main Street, Picton) – CASH/CHEQUE/DEBIT — we do not accept credit card payments
- Mail in your payment with a CHEQUE/BANK DRAFT/POSTAL MONEY ORDER. Paid to the order of County of Prince Edward – mailed to Shire Hall 332 Picton Main St. Picton, ON K0K 2T0
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Online through your own Financial Institution – Add a Payee & then your entire ROLL NUMBER as your Account Number – include the 4 zeros at the end, but no spaces or dashes in the number sequence.
- Online through the County’s website
I would like to arrange for my taxes to be paid automatically from my bank account
The County offers Pre-Authorized Payment Plans. Options available are:
- Installment Date Payments (full tax bill amount deducted from your bank account on the tax installment date,
- 12 month (Oct-Sept each year),
- 9 month (Jan-Sept each year),
- Fixed (specific arrangements made with the Tax Department)
Please complete and submit this form: Preauthorized Debit Application – Property Taxes
You will still continue to receive your tax bills. There will be a note on the bill that says “On Pre-authorized Payment – do not pay”
I need to change my banking information for my pre-authorized payment plan
I want to cancel my pre-authorized payment plan
I need to change my primary postal mailing address
It is the property owner’s responsibility to ensure that the municipality has your correct mailing address. Failure to receive a tax bill does not absolve the property owner from any taxes due or from penalty for late payment.
Change of address must be received in writing. Please submit your change of address form as soon as possible in order to ensure your next tax bill is mailed to you correctly and on time. You can mail your address change; or E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org